How to Flash CWM.
Please do consider pressing thanks on my Original Thread @ XDA
. Thank You.WARNING: Here's the classic: Do With Your Own Risk.NOTE:METHOD1:
If this is your first time EVER to Flash CWM.METHOD2:
If you already have the Chinese CWM.
(WARNING: Procede to method 2 if this is your first time flashing CWM
Need a Rooted Phone
. Root procedure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1. Download a28.img
and copy it to your sd card.
2. Install terminal emulator
from Play Store. It's free.
3. Open Terminal Emulator and type the following. Be sure to grant Superuser
dd if=/sdcard/a28.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16
4. You now have English CWM Recovery v18.104.22.168. You can enter the recovery by turning off your phone, hold vol.down+power button
, release after the phone vibrates or power up.
Video tutorial by Mr. Keiven Adrian Docos Busita again. Thanks for this awesome video. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]METHOD2:
1. Download this flashable zip file[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. Flash it via Chinese CWM like any other rom (no need to wipe data)
4. You now have English CWM Recovery v22.214.171.124.